Thursday, February 4, 2010

Smiles make the world go round

This past holiday season, I was approached by my friend Terri to take her family portrait for her annual Christmas card.  Of course, I was thrilled!  I have a confession, my favorite part of Christmas are the cards!  I could care less about the gifts, the overabundance of sweets, decorations, and especially that holiday music.  Eeek!  I still cringe thinking about the music!!  I love making cards and definitely love receiving them.  After our family session I was lucky enough to catch Terri with her number 1 love Diesel.  Diesel is a two year old Dogue de Bordeaux.  Even though he outweighs Terri he is a sweet pea!  This gentle giant is filled with endless love and energy and boy does he LOVE his momma!






Positive quote of the day:

"In my eyes, I've never failed because I've never given anything less than my best."
-Shawn Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment