Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mother and son moments captured


It's important to document all stages of growing up!  Melissa asked me to photograph her and her son because they hadn't taken photo's together for years.  Gasp!  Years?  I guess it's easy to get caught up with the daily demands of life and forget to do the small things that bring us happiness.  I have to say, Dylan surprised me with his willingness to do whatever pose I asked.  It was awesome!  

Introducing Melissa and her baby boy Dylan...





I had to crack a few jokes to get this smile of gold.  You know how much guys, especially teenage guys, love all this attention for a picture?!  I know he was thinking to himself, "What did my mom sign me up for?!"



Melissa is a natural!




They are definitely a fun family!








Thanks Melissa and Dylan for choosing me to photograph your precious family moments.  I had as much fun as you did! 


Positive quote of the day:
"The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself."
-Ursula K. Le Guin


Toodles,

Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment