Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween is almost here


majestic bella, originally uploaded by Linus & Bella.

Autumn by far is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather and especially love how beautiful the trees look as they are turning all different shades of yellow, red, and orange. I'm also a pumpkin fanatic!! I love pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, so I'm also appreciative to all the pumpkin infused stuff that is out during this time.

I do like to buy funny costumes or cool hats for my pets to wear for Halloween. The fur kids don't love it so much. Bella was my model last year with this vibrant hat. I have no clue what I'm doing this year, haven't even thought of it til I saw this picture again. Hmmm.....


Positive quote of the day:
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do."
~Amelia Earhart

No comments:

Post a Comment