Monday, September 6, 2010

Four house guests

Since last Sunday we've had four house guests with us.  Not what you may expect, they are of the furry four legged kind.  Bobby's brother and wife had their first baby on Sunday August 29, 2010.  A day our family will never forget.  They started the third Williams generation...how cool is that?!!! 

You may be thinking...wait...that means you have six dogs in your house, are you insane?  Maybe.  Let me give you a little history.  Mary used to be a dog trainer and taught me everything I know.  Our dogs have been trained the same way, had plenty of exposure to cats and respond to the same commands.  They even eat the same type of food.   Get the idea of how easy it was to integrate them into our home?  If you have a dog, no matter how old I can't stress to you enough the power of training!  Without it our house would be chaotic and it isn't.  It really isn't!!!  

How do we feed six dogs?  
In pairs, it's easier this way.


Bruno (American Bulldog): "This buddy system blows!"
Vinnie (Pug): "I know...the days of finishing my brothers food are over!"




The "cousins" really get along.  They sleep and play well together.



I know, cuteness overload!




Every dog learned they had to be patient and wait their turn, even if it was for a cat.  




These guys are the only ones who had the patience to pose for me to take their picture.  I love them for it!  The promise of a few cookies helped a little.



We loved playing together.




I got a few good single shots of Carmela (Chihuahua) and Gino (Pug):





I think Gino took my request too seriously and forced a smile?




I'm happy to present our nephew Caden Williams:

He is absolutely precious in every way!  We look forward to baby sitting him as many chances as we get and we can't wait to see this little guy grow up.  Welcome to our family baby boy!





Positive quote of the day:
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
~Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment