Monday, June 28, 2010

Melissa & Joe Wedding

I had the pleasure of photographing  Melissa & Joe's wedding.  They could not have picked a more beautiful spot to be married.  Every where you turned was a photo opportunity just waiting to be captured.  I'm happy to give you a little preview of their special day.

The tables were set up so beautifully.









This shot cracks me up!  All the women were helping each other get ready, somehow they formed a train.

















A little fuel.







Brides always have a glow about them, don't they?!





Melissa with her sister.  The bond between them was beautiful!




It was really windy, I want to say about 45 mph.  I have to admit that I love how dreamy their wind blown hair makes them look!




Joe with their son.  This little guy has the best smile!




Newly pronounced husband and wife.  Woo hoo!!!
















I love these fun shots!




These kids are just too cute!!!








Congratulations Melissa & Joe, I hope you enjoyed your preview.







~Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment