Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates are good

I've been swamped over here with work.  Did I mention that I'm also a college Senior?  I've been working towards my B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Accountancy FOREVER and a day!!!  My family can attest to this!  To my defense work, school, and managing a household is hard work!  I should be done this December if I'm able to get into the classes I need to finish up.  Budget cuts have affected the state schools here in California--no one is exempt!  In my experience many upper division sections to courses have been cut, so there are twice the amount of students fighting to get into one class.  Keep your fingers, legs, and arms crossed for me that I get into the classes I need.  

My blog posts will be sporadic but I do promise to update.  I'm excited about next month when I get to photograph my friends engagement session.  So, stay tuned!

For now I leave you with a creative take on Max, my parents Daschund.   Ain't he a cuttie?!




Positive quote of the day: 
"Cherish forever what makes you unique, because you're really a yawn if it goes!"
-Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment