Monday, January 25, 2010

Rockin' 80's

My lovely cousin, Cynthia threw together the best theme party for her husband's 40th birthday.  All of her friends and family did a fantastic job of dressing the part.  These people took me back!!!


I have to say my favorites from the evening were these guys.  Rock on with your bad selves!!  The hair gets me every time.  Awesome job guys!!



From Greg's Surprise 40th Birthday




Here is a slideshow from the evening:






To access the entire album click:



Greg's Surprise 40th Birthday


Positive quote of the day:


"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  
-Mae Jemison




~Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment